Questions for Friday, February 19, 2010:
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Definitely cut it--most of the time. If it's something I don't care too much about then I just pull it.
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
There were way too many of us kids to have had our own room. The boys shared and the girls shared that was the name of the game. I have 2 sisters and can remember sharing a room with each one of them. Both sisters are great but at the time I think we all complained about the situation. My two boys have their own rooms but sometimes I think they are too spoiled and I should put them in a room together and teach them to get along!
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Hmmm, does that mean I can only wear one thing or just never get anything else new because I think I can do that, actually if it's a good enough outfit I could wear only it too. I love to eat--that's out of the question!
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Definitely Saved by the Bell! My own kids are watching it now--it's a classic! But as an older child it was 90210. I watched that show from the very first episode! I don't know about the new 90210 either--I don't like it but maybe that's how I would have felt about the old one if I were this age then.
OK, there you have it. Now it's your turn.