Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The "Stinky" House

Just wanted to share a few of the before pictures of our journey of the mold house. It seems that we might be finished finally getting all the mold out of this house. The last time the mold inspector came out we got an 85%. 85% that's a passing grade in school but noo not in a house.

Lovely Living Room with popcorn ceilings all through the house that gave me a
neck ache for days.

Huge Fireplace Upstairs and Down

70's Green Kitchen

Wouldn't you want to sleep here?

Or Bathe Here?

Mold in the basement.....

We have come along way but still have so much more to do. Once we get approved we can move on to more exciting things like finishing the paint, new cabinets, flooring, etc. I will post some to date pictures next.

No comments: