Monday, July 27, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

OK, so it wasn't a jet plane but Mr. A left.....in a small plane......the he flew.......to Chicago......for a week. I am so proud to be married to him. It is something else to watch your husband take off in a plane that he is flying. However, that means I am home alone for a week. What does one do with one's new alone time (The little men won't be home until Wednesday)? Why, become completely engrossed in a book for hours outside getting kissed by the sun until the mosquitos take over and it is too dark to read.







Tonight on the list is to conquer our "office". There is too much furniture & stuff in that area because it has become an overflow since blending houses. Or I might find myself on the deck again consumed by my book???





No comments: