1. A good book. I just finished A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand and it was the perfect summer read.
2. Fresh flowers in the garden. I don't have much of the green thumb but I enjoy watching the new summer flowers bloom.
3. Lazy summer evening walks.
4. Our timeshare in Florida. Although it's been a couple of years since we've been, I can't wait to go back and make more memories.
5. Family barbeque's and get-togethers.
6. The sun because that means longer sun kissed days.
7. A hammock to read in and enjoy the sun hopefully with family all around.