Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday Check In: What did you get in the mail this week?



This was the first week I received some freebies in the mail since following some great blogs like Good Deal Mama, The Freebie Blogger and Deal Seeking Mom.

I was super excited to get a shirt from Victoria's Secret--It had been on sale for $12.50 but I didn't buy it when I first saw it because I absolutely do not like paying shipping. I got an email a couple weeks later for a free shipping code plus it was the week they were giving out Secret Rewards cards worth between $10 - $500. Score!

I also got a travel size of the new O'lay total effects body wash with great coupons as well as a sample of Burt's Bees toothpaste.

I can't wait until more free stuff comes in the mail--really looking forward to a free year subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine!!

No comments: