Happy Black Friday!
It's Mama M's 5 Question Friday, the blog carnival that poses quirky, fun questions so we can get to know each other better!!
Questions for November 27th: (Thanks to Adrienne and Tyler for their question suggestions!!)
1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree? For the last several years I have sadly displayed a fake tree because it was easier for me. This year we are going out together as a family and getting a real one!! No more fake evergreen smell for this house--I can smell it already.
2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family? I love the togetherness of Holidays. My favorite Christmas tradition has to be Christmas Eve story time.
3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? Oh yes, it is my favorite holiday--the only one that hasn't been commercialized. There isn't anything better than getting together with everyone you love-friends and family-and enjoying each other's company.
And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday? I'm not sure but I know that football game shaved off some of them!
4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet? Started on Wednesday.
5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? I'm more of a pie person.
I'm off to eat leftovers....